Due to recent growth and success, we require a skilled commercial painter to join our team at the Solent Refit Marine Facility, located in Hythe, Southampton.
The Right Candidate:
We are looking someone with a great deal of commercial painting experience, ideally in the marine industry, a self-starter who gets the job done.
What We Can Offer You In Return:
Competitive salary. Career progression. A new and exciting challenge every day. Job satisfaction. Working within a motivated environment. Free parking. Secure employment within a growing industry.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
• To carry out painting work on a variety of commercial marine vessels
• To carry out painting/housekeeping maintenance in and around the refit facility.
• A good knowledge of materials, paints, epoxy, sealants, lacquers etc.
• Excellent hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
• Use painting skills to be able to do finer detailed work
• Examine work to confirm job required
• Report all non-conforming materials and damaged equipment to the project manager immediately.
• Ensure assigned work is understood prior to commencing.
• Comply with standards and procedures of Solent Refit Limited’s Health & Safety Manual & Occupational Health
& Safety Regulations.
• Complete housekeeping duties in assigned area or project area on a daily basis and/or when required.
• Complete assigned work within a given timeframe and according to specifications.
• Complete required paperwork.
• Perform other job responsibilities as assigned.
If you feel you meet this criteria please send a CV and Covering Letter including why you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org