Due to continued growth and recent success, Solent Refit Limited are looking to recruit for the following position:
Position: Marine Refit/Repair Estimator
The role will include, but not be limited to:
List of Duties/Essential Functions:
• Responsible for all estimating and cost control activities across various projects.
• Preparing cost budgets, compiling tender submission documentations and quotations for refits and repairs of varying size yachts and vessels.
• Vessel inspections for tender preparation both in the UK and overseas.
• Project management of successful tenders from drawing stage through to completion
• Ensure Gant charts are always up to date and monitor project timeline is adhered to.
• Communicate and report to both Client and senior management in relation to project status.
• Perform other job responsibilities as assigned.
• Comply with standards and procedures of Solent Refit Limited’s Health and Safety Manual and Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• An engineering qualification, preferable marine specialism.
• Significant experience in shipbuilding, maintenance and repair.
• Knowledge of estimating and cost structures.
• Familiar with working in a service provider environment.
• Excellent Client facing communication skills.
This is a permanent staff position, offering excellent career opportunities and the potential to develop within a growing UK ship repair facility on the South Coast.
If you feel you meet this criteria please send a CV and Covering Letter including why you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org