The role will include, but not be limited to:
List of Duties/Essential Functions:
• Works completed competently from instruction both verbally & from drawings
• Report all non-conforming materials and damaged equipment to management immediately.
• Ensure assigned work is understood prior to commencing.
• Comply with standards and procedures of Solent Refit Limited’s Health & Safety Manual & Occupational Health & Safety Regulations.
• Complete housekeeping duties in assigned area or project area on a daily basis and/or when required.
• Complete assigned work within a given timeframe and according to specifications.
• Complete required paperwork.
• Perform other job responsibilities as assigned.
• This position requires some physical ability such as climbing of ladders and scaffolding and at times moderate lifting
• The use of safety equipment such as safety glasses, steel toed shoes, gloves, helmets and hearing protection is utilised daily.
• This is a 40 hour per week job with occasional overtime.
If you feel you meet this criteria please send a CV and Covering Letter including why you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations to: email@example.com